DALLAS ISD - ORG 100 ZAN WESLEY HOLMES JR MIDDLE SCHOOL
Prebid Date6/12/23 4:00pm
Bid Date7/12/23 2:00pm
Company & Contacts
Dallas ISD 2020 Bond Program
Dallas ISD - Procurement Services ProcurementCS@dallasisd.org
2939 St Rita Dr, Dallas, TX 75233
All digital files included with purchase of complete printed set via file transfer. Specs seperated by section and plans by sheet names.
Half Size Available upon Request
NOTICE: INVITATION TO BID
SCOPE OF WORK:
ORG 100 – Zan Wesley Holes Jr. Middle School – Renovation – Project consists of the following:
1. Replacement of existing fire alarm system utilizing existing j-boxes, conduit, and wiring. Replace existing control panel at current location
2. Provide exterior site lighting controls
3. Replace interior downlight bulbs in multi-story spaces with LED lighting
4. Replace exterior downlight bulbs in exterior soffits with LED lighting
5. Replace exterior pole mounted lights with LED lighting. Poles to remain
6. Install new trap seals in floor drains in locker rooms
7. Geothermal well field E3 to be abandoned in place. HVAC equipment tied to field to be replaced in kind with new natural gas equipment
8. Provide new marquee sign at entrance to property
9. Provide security updates to campus including cameras, card access readers, door contacts, and weapon management systems as required
10. Provide new wall mounted aluminum school sign
Total Estimated Construction Budget (CCL + Allowances) for CSP # 206910 $2,556,575
PRE-BID & LOCATION:
A pre-proposal meeting will be held at 4:00 PM on Monday, June 12, 2023, at Zan Wesly Holmes Jr. Middle School for all interested parties. This meeting is not mandatory, but information discussed will be extremely helpful in preparation of the proposal.
BID-DATE & LOCATION:
All Construction Services construction procurements must be physically delivered to the Construction services office, at the Linus D. Wright Dallas ISD Administration Building 9400 North Central Expressway, Suite 800 Dallas TX 75231. (Call 972.925.7200 for directions). Delivery to other locations will result in rejection of a CSP.
Complete CSP Package Part 1-A, Part 1-B, and 1-C are due on Wednesday, July 12, 2023, at 2:00 PM (local time).
Complete CSP Package Part 2 is due on Thursday, July 13, 2023 at 3:00 PM (local time).
Dallas ISD Procurement Services c/o Bond/Construction Services
Linus D. Wright Dallas ISD Administration Building
9400 North Central Expressway, Suite 800
Dallas, TX 75231
OWNER’S PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
ARCHITECT/ENGINEER FIRM (A/E)
5001 Spring Valley Rd, Dallas, TX 75244
Main Contact: Kate Ashwill
Competitive Sealed Proposals