DALLAS ISD BP19-003 STAG IN PLEASANT GROVE
Prebid Date2/22/19 4:00 pm
Bid Date3/6/19 2:00 pm
Company & Contacts
Dallas ISD 2015 Bond Program
DISD - Kathleen Lenihan email@example.com
9710 Bruton Road, Dallas, TX 75217
CD included with purchase of complete set. Specs seperated by section and plans by sheet names.
HALF SIZE SETS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
SCOPE OF WORK:
ORG 363 – S.T.A.G. in Pleasant Grove – Project consists of the following;
1. Select renovation / Upgrading of existing classroom areas into science lab. / Prep Room / Science
2. Select renovation of existing toilet rooms / Areas to meet current accessibility (ADA/TAS) requirements.
3. Addition of accessible (ADA/TAS) compliant chairlift at student lounge / hallway area.
4. Select renovation / updating of existing drinking water coolers.
5. Select interior renovation of existing media center area and administration office area(s).
6. Misc. and select interior and exterior renovations of existing building(s)
7. Select / limited demolition / replacement / modification of existing roofing and roof framing.
8. Select demolition / replacement and addition of existing accessible ramp(s), site paving, retaining walls, etc. and all associated landscaping and utility infrastructure scope of work.
9. Select re-grading and landscaping scope of work as required due to other site related construction scope of work.
BP# 19-003 $2,515,000.00
A pre-proposal meeting will be held at 4:00 pm on February 22, 2019 at the S.T.A.G. in Pleasant Grove Media Center, 9710 Bruton Road, Dallas, TX 75217 for all interested parties. This meeting is not mandatory, but information discussed will be very helpful in preparation of the proposal.
All general contractors and sub-contractors are encouraged to attend this meeting. Contractors will meet A/E(s) and PM at each school to start site tours. The first site tour will take place immediately following the preproposal conference. The following is the schedule for all site tours:
All Construction Services construction procurements must be physically delivered to the Construction Services office, at 3801 Herschel Ave, Dallas, TX 75219. (Call 972.925.7200 for directions). Delivery to other locations will result in rejection of a CSP.
Completed CSP Package Part 1-A, 1-B and 1-C are due on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 2:00 PM (local
Completed CSP Package Part 2 is due on Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 3:00 PM (local time);
Any materials received after the respective closing dates / times will not be considered.
Competitive Sealed Proposals
A/E Firm Name: RPGA Design Group, Inc.
Attention: Javier Lucio
Address: 101 S. Jennings Avenue, Suite 100
City, State, Zip: Fort Worth, TX 76104
Fax: (817) 332-9487
Program Manager Firm: Dallas Independent School District
Attention: Kathleen Lenihan
Address: 3801 Herschel Ave
City, St, Zip: Dallas, TX 75219