DALLAS ISD - CMAR- CAREER INSTITUTE NORTH AT WALNUT HILL
Prebid Date10/26/20 9:00 am
Bid Date11/2/20 1:00 pm
Company & Contacts
Dallas ISD 2015 Bond Program
Joey Barnard - Turner Source JV firstname.lastname@example.org
10115 Midway Rd. Dallas, TX 75229
CD included with purchase of complete set. Specs seperated by section and plans by sheet names.
NOTICE: INVITATION TO BID
Phase 1 Demo and Abatement (Anticipated December 2020 through May 2021)
1) Make safe existing electrical, plumbing, mechanical, fire protection, and gas systems
2) Demo and abatement of existing 50,000 sq. ft. interior partitions walls, ceilings, floor coverings,
MEPFP systems, low voltage systems. Existing concrete slab on grade and over crawl space to
remain in addition to structural walls, columns, and roof decking.
3) Salvage of items noted in contract documents.
4) Existing roofing is to remain.
5) Temporary walls at exterior and temporary site maintenance
6) Above grade site demolition. Some select paving and sidewalks to remain in place until
7) SWPPP, Potholing, and utility locates
PRE – BID-DATE:
2. Phase 1: Monday October 26, 2020 @ 10:30am – 12:00pm
Existing Walnut Hill Elementary School campus 10115 Midway Rd. Dallas, TX 75229
2. Technical questions and clarifications shall be submitted to Joey Barnard at email@example.com.
Proposals Due – Monday November 2, 2020 by 1:00 PM CST
Bids are to be submitted electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposal received after due date and time will not be considered.
Construction Manager at Risk – Turner/Source Join Venture
Dallas Independetn School District